Saturday, February 20, 2010

Welcome To Gigjets Blog!

This is the story of Gigjets. We, will cover all the important things which will happen with Gigjets in the future. To give you a quick overview let me tell you what all this is about!

My name is Swapnil Kale and I write as Joker or the Thief. I started this blog back in January 2009, at that time I used to reviews gadgets, talk about all the geeky stuff, share my blogging experience and a few other things. Well, one thing for sure it was way much different than this! In February 2010, I got my own hosting registered my domain and Gigjets went solo. I don't know what is next in store for us but as of yet we are working really hard to make Gigjets a website which you will be addicted too. Any kind of support will always be appreciated.

Gigjets Link.

35 comments:

  1. 快樂是你與生俱來的權力,它不應該取決於你完成什麼。 ..............................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 好文章給人的感覺就是很好,謝謝您~~..............................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 世間是非,要如水泥地般水過則乾。.........................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 錢,給你帶來歡愉的日子,但不給你帶來和平與幸福..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 所有的資產,在不被諒解時,都成了負債.................................................................                           

    ReplyDelete
  6. 您的blog蠻不錯的耶,祝你快樂哦!期待您的更新!.................................................................                           

    ReplyDelete
  7. 卡爾.桑得柏:「除非先有夢,否則一切皆不成。」共勉!............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 如果成為一支火柴,也要點亮一個短暫的宇宙;如果是一隻烏鴉,也要叫疼閉塞的耳膜。.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  9. 一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  10. 三分之一的人生,可以決定另外三分之二的人生!!共勉哦!............................................................

    ReplyDelete